Porting NPTL

C Jaiprakash, Noida C.Jaiprakash at noida.hcltech.com
Wed Jun 23 08:18:09 UTC 2004

Hi,
  I gathered that following are the requirements for NPTL support for a new target.

1.       Linux Kernel 2.6 (or previous version if backported)
2.       NPTL ported to the particular target.
3.       glibc 2.3.2 configured with TLS support
4.       gcc 3.4, with TLS support for the target.
5.       binutils support for TLS

Am i missing anything else?

CJ