segmentation fault at pthread_exit

Xiong, Crystal crystal.xiong at intel.com
Wed Mar 10 03:35:26 UTC 2004

Hi drepper,

Could you tell us when do you fix the problem? I have checked the glibc-2004-02-15, the problem is still existed. When I tried to build the latest glibc after (2004-03-01) on ia64 platform to test this, I got link errors. (pls refer to redhat bugzilla bug #117848).

Thanks,
Crystal

* This is only my personal opinion *