Open POSIX Test Suite 1.4.1 release

Title: Open POSIX Test Suite 1.4.1 release

Release 1.4.1 of the Open POSIX Test Suite is now available at http://posixtest.sf.net

POSIX Test Suite 1.4.1 includes more pthread conformance test cases. It now also contains test cases covering almost all pthread APIs. Conformance test cases for options like CPT, TCT, TMR added as well. Bug fixes made from the previous 1.3.0 version (thanks for Ulrich Drepper's patches and to everyone who made contributions).

This release has been tested on glibc-2004-04-29 cvs pull (NPTL enabled) and linux-2.6.5-mm6 kernel.  It is noted that "POSIX Message Queues" has been integrated into linux kernel and glibc.

Please see http://posixtest.sf.net for the latest downloads, test results and more information.

Thanks,
Rolla Selbak
http://posixtest.sf.net [POSIX Test Suite project]

* my views are not necessarily my employer's *