Version 0.3 of NPTL Trace mechanism design

The version 0.3 of our Design document about a NPTL Trace
mechanism is available at:

Anyone interested in such a tool can provide comments at:

  NPTL Trace
	Trace - Design Review

About end-users searching a tool for "visualizing" the
behaviour of their complex multi-threaded applications or for
finding a bug, they should look at the "User's point of view"
paragraph and tell us if they find the features they need:

If not, your recommendations/requests about such tools are welcome.

Now, our next step is to start coding a first "simple" version.

Also, look at our work on testing NPTL in depth:
Volunteers are welcome !

Tony Reix
                            Carpe Diem