A few suggestions

-Blender:  Given that RedHat seems to take the desktop a bit more
seriously and given that Blender is now GPL I seriously hope it will
be in the final 8.1

-SAPDb:  Perhaps because I grew in a culture where the data must be kept
safe at all costs (ie mainframes) I divide databases in two classes:
those who can be rebuilt from the journal (so you can restore them at
the state they were two seconds before destruction) and toy databases.
AFAIK SAPDb is the only free database who has this feature

-DrakConf: Yes it is from Mandrake and you should rip it because:
a) it is GPL
b) they ripped you the whole 5.1 or 5.2 distro
c) there are many, many things who can be configured very easily in
Mandrake while RedHat does not provide a solution.  Eg Samba.  And
don't tell me about Swat, it simply falls short.  In addition Drakconf
provides much more respective to Redhat tools than just Samba
configuration.