Re: gnumierc on phoebe

Strange... must be some sort deep depency.
I upgraded again to glibc 2.3.1-21 but gnumeric (1.0.9-6) fails to start.
It warns a bit about fonts and oaf is started when it is not already
running) but no gnumeric window appears. It just seems to hang.
Going back to glibc 2.3.1-21 again made it work again.

-Marcel