Where to send request

Where can we send a request to include software in future builds or find out
what the chances are of getting pptp added are. Rclient, I assume is
included because  of the ability to connect to windows boxes. Unfortunately
it doesn't do much good if your outside of your network. Any help or
guidance would be appreciated I would love to see this added.
The program can be found at http://pptpclient.sf.net
<http://pptpclient.sf.net>
Thanks, I'm sorry this is off topic.