From: Lamar Owen [mailto:lamar owen wgcr org]
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2002 12:21 PM
To: phoebe-list redhat com
Subject: Re: gnumierc on phoebe

[long message follows.  Executive summary: Red Hat has not the
dictatorial
authority over its distribution the way Microsoft does.  This will be
my last
message on this topic to this list -- I am willing and able to discuss
via
private e-mail any of this.]

On Friday 27 December 2002 14:36, Todd Booher LW com wrote:
> Redhat's intention for this release is to be "desktop-centric".

[snip]

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.