Re: Two floppy boot?

On Sat, 2002-12-28 at 11:17, Tom Diehl wrote:
> That is not the point!! I have tons of CD drives laying around. I routinely
> rm them from the machines. When I build a router I do not need/want a CD in it.
> It attracts attantion and people try (unsuccessfully) to use it. We also RM them
> from the Desktop machines. It is a security thing.

Removing the CD drive is a security thing?  I'd much rather remove the
floppy drive.  You can't write to the CD drive, you can to the floppy,
so there's a lot more chances for people to be devious with a floppy.

Not to mention that they have physical access to the machine.  Just how
secure is that?

Jeremy