Re: Kernel Compile Issues

Thanks, it works correctly now!

- Dan Diephouse

Robert P. J. Day wrote:

On Sat, 28 Dec 2002, Felipe Alfaro Solana wrote:

Starting at Psyche, I have never ever been able to successfully compile
a kernel from its "kernel-source" package. I have always had to download
a stock kernel and compile it by hand.

Did you submit a bug report on this? If so, can you tell me which number
was it assigned?

if history is any indicator, make sure you do a "make mrproper" after installing the kernel source tree to clear out any junk left over from the last build of the kernel source RPM, then start with one of the sample config files in the configs/ directory.

rday