Re: Mouse cursor is ugly (transparent effect) by default

juho kivistö wrote:

please don't set by default mouse cursor transparent (xfree 4.3
feature). I don't even know howto set it back to normal.. it is ugly,
big and shadow under it is too large.

Actually, I beg to differ... I like it. It took a while before
I got used to it, but (1) I run my system at 1024 x 768, so
*this* cursor is easily visible. (2) The "3-D" effect with the
drop shadow is a nice effect.

That said, I do agree, however, that the user should
be allowed to change the cursor. (It doesn't work in
Start Here---> Preferences --->Mouse).

Elton

--
elwoo videotron ca - ICQ #149608718 - Montreal (Quebec), CANADA.