Re: right-click (contextual) menu delay in Nautilus?

On Sat, 2002-12-28 at 10:52, Jens Knutson wrote:
> Is anyone else experiencing a short delay for the right-click menus in
> Nautilus to fully display?  When I right-click on any icon in Nautilus,
> the context menu pops up right away, but then a half-second later, a few
> more items appear in the list.  This is REALLY distracting/jarring, even
> to me, as a very experienced GNOME user.
>
> Anyone else seeing this or know why it might be happening?

I'm seeing something similar.  When I right-click on an icon in nautilus
immediately after opening a new window, none of the options in the menu
are "available".  After a tiny delay, they become active.  This doesn't
happen after the first time, though.
	Greg

--
Gregory Leblanc <gleblanc linuxweasel com>