Re: ftp install issues

On Sat, 2002-12-28 at 17:08, Ethan Bonick wrote:
> I am installing via ftp and in the post install process it gets hung up
> at 16% witht hte screen having "rror(2) f" and few lines under the
> dialog box starting all the way on the left.

I can confirm exactly the same thing - only tried it once but an ftp
install hung at 16% through the post install process.

There was nothing that useful on the VTs that I could see. I think the
last message in the running log was a cpio copy of the network driver
module to the kernel modules tree.

Do you want to bugzilla Ethan and I'll add my comments?

Paul