Keyboard layout question

Hi,

I am using the US-international keyboard layout and

AltGr+a gives me æ
AltGr+o gives me ø
AltGr+e gives me e

I would like to change this to

AltGr+a gives å
AltGr+o gives ø
AltGr+e gives æ

The reason is that in Danish æ is related to e and å to a. I can do this with xmodmap, but I would like to know the right way to change this. Where is this defined? It doesnt seem to be defined in the map file for the US-international keyboard layout.

Maybe this should even be changed upstream?

I also noticed that entering ´c´ while in "unicode mode" (Ctrl+Shift pressed) doesnt work. a, b, e, d and f works fine.

The reason why I don't just change keyboard layout is that I own a US keyboard, and I tend to write in a lot of different languages so switching between US, Danish, Icelandic, etc would be a pain.

I would *really* like to know where to change this. The US-international is supposed to be a keyboard that makes you write various latin char based languages without much throuble - and it is very close being that for me

--Kenneth