Re: KDE apps, utterly enormous fonts

On Mon, 2003-02-10 at 13:29, David Krider wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-02-10 at 04:35, Graydon wrote:
> > So, now that I've got X to run, I discover that Konqueor and Kspread
> > are coming up with what look to 128 point fonts in the menus.
>
> I got this too. I tried blowing away the settings for the Preferences
> app, but that didn't work. Ultimately, just logging out and logging back
> in fixed it for me.
>
> dk

Yes I've got this problem with khelpcenter and more crucially
openoffice.

 Dave.

--
Dr. David Holden. (Systems Developer)

Visit: Crystallography Journals Online <http://journals.iucr.org>

Thanks in advance:-
See: <http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html>

UK Privacy (R.I.P)  : http://www.stand.org.uk/commentary.php3
Public GPG key available on request.

-- 99% of politicians give the rest a bad name --