Arabic support in RedHat 9

Hi,
I wonder why RedHat just resists to add some more Arabic support for it's users.
I've asked for this many times, and given the resources for almost everything needed to help proving that it's working fine.
I was just checking the package list of RH9 and didn't find any single package name that would tell that Arabic support if added!!!
Mandrake has added about 10 or more packages that inlcude the KDE and GNOME interface, and even CLI Arabic Interface with some more excellent fonts!!
I've applied (and Mr. M. Desouky) for i18n-redhat account to help in Arabizing some other RedHat packages. He was working on it and still is. Why don't you guys at least give us some help on this??

regards,
Ossama Khayat
New Horizons Training - Kuwait