Re: ftp: history (arrow keys) doesn't work

er - perhaps you're thinking of ncftp?

the old fashioned ftp client has never had history.

OTOH ncftp has not only command history but
filename completion and other emacs features.

Joe

Felipe Alfaro Solana wrote:

Hi!

I have just noticed that on Phoebe2, you can't use the arrows keys to recall commands in the "ftp" command line client.
How can I enable history in "ftp"? It's just a pain to have to retype a command due to a mispell error :-(

Sincerely,

Felipe Alfaro Solana