Re: Mozilla Crashes a lot in phoebe2 with updates.

Actually, its unfair to specify mozilla only, I am having _lots_ of application crashes. This was a stable machine on RedHat80 :-(

Stephen Moore wrote:

Shockwave Flash 6.0 r61
NVidia using the xfree driver

I have constant crashes 3 in the last half hour

Warren Togami wrote:

Stephen Moore wrote:

So much so that this is all I am game to type.

I don't experience this behavior. What non-Red Hat plugins did you install?

What is your video card?

Warren Togami
warren togami com