Gnome Login Error Message

Whenever I log in to gnome I am greeted by an error message that reads
"Could not look up internet address for redhat. This will prevent Gnome from
operating correctly. It may be possible to correct the problem by adding
redhat to the file /etc/hosts"

Login Anyway?

Well I added this line as instructed but it keeps giving the same message:
[root redhat root]# more /etc/hosts
127.0.0.1               fish  localhost.localdomain localhost
66.187.232.56           redhat.com