new rawhide Themes packages (sweet!!)

I'm running Ocean Dream, though I wish it had the nice
glass slider that's in Grand Canyon. Please keep the
High Contrast~ / Large Print Themes in the final release!

This is a MAJOR PLUS as an accesibility feature for users
with handicaps. For that matter, it'd be _nice if_ there were
a defalt "magnifying glass" applet in the panel (akin to
the MS Windows 98 magnifier).

... just my 2 Canuck loonies worth...

Elton ;-)t