Re: Any phoebe rsync mirrors??

O.K.  one mirror.  Does anyone know a list of other
rsync mirrors?

Neal

HoytDuff wrote:
On Wednesday 05 February 2003 01:24 pm, HoytDuff scribbled in crayon on a yellow legal pad:

Are there any phoebe2 rsync mirrors??

I would like to rsync recently downloaded iso's that fail to pass the
md5sum rather rthan attempt to download the entire iso image again. Thanks

Oops! Answered my own question in the past!

https://listman.redhat.com/pipermail/phoebe-list/2002-December/000475.html

-- Neal Pollack, Sun Linux Kernel Engineering Mgr.