Re: Phoebe released as RH 9.0?

On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 15:57, Peter Bowen wrote:
> Had anyone ever thought that a release would end in a 3 before 7.3 was
> released?  Has anyone said there is going to be a release based on the
> recent betas?

I have it from good authority from the stoned college student I ran into
this morning, that the the phoebe beta will be released as:

AquaMarine MiniSkirt Gnu/Linux,
Version:Pro-Titinium-XP,
codenamed: A rose by any other name

And stoners are never wrong about linux release candidates...i don't
understand why...but its a truism, that just seems to work...an axiom of
the universe so it seems.

-jef