Re: Any phoebe rsync mirrors??

On Wed, 5 Feb 2003, HoytDuff wrote:

> Are there any phoebe2 rsync mirrors??
>
> I would like to rsync recently downloaded iso's that fail to pass the md5sum
> rather rthan attempt to download the entire iso image again. Thanks

My tecnique for finding them is to try the listed mirrors. Quite a few
work.

The one I use only servers Australia.

At one time I had a bad ISO that happened to have the right size and
date. I eventually got rsync to fix it by copying the file with dd, but
leaving the least 1k or so off so date and size were both wrong.

After that, rsync fixed the image in a minute or so.

--

John