Re: Gnome Login Error Message

And Just To Add Fuel To the Fire.....
While working with older technology such as 'PVM' based Beowulf Clusters
I came upon a situation today which complained about the Master server
not being able to accommodate multiple remote hosts with the inclusion
of 'hostname' as an alias to 127.0.0.1, in this case "fish".  If anyone
has any 'War Strories' (educational experiences) about this I'd like to
hear about them...?