Re: removing multiple packages - how now? HELP!

El mié, 05-02-2003 a las 22:57, Phoebe - 7M3 - Live escribió:
> Without gnorpm. How is it possible to force removal of multiple packages?
>
> I have triplicates of one and duplicates of the other.
>
> what commands parameters will get rid of these rpms?

from man rpm:

--allmatches
              Remove  all  versions  of  the package which match
PACKAGE_NAME.
              Normally an error is issued  if  PACKAGE_NAME  matches
multiple packages.

> Jim
>
> ]# rpm gpg-pubkey --query
> gpg-pubkey-db42a60e-37ea5438
> gpg-pubkey-897da07a-3c979a7f
> gpg-pubkey-897da07a-3c979a7f
> gpg-pubkey-db42a60e-37ea5438
> gpg-pubkey-db42a60e-37ea5438

gpg-pubkeys are not packages, just gnupg public keys

--
Ricardo Ariel Gorosito <rgorosito fibertel com ar>