Re: removing multiple packages - how now? HELP!

Ricardo Ariel Gorosito wrote:
El mié, 05-02-2003 a las 22:57, Phoebe - 7M3 - Live escribió:

Without gnorpm. How is it possible to force removal of multiple packages?

I have triplicates of one and duplicates of the other.

what commands parameters will get rid of these rpms?

from man rpm:

--allmatches

Thanks for your help. It happened during trying to log onto the rhn network. It kept asking to install a key. So I answered yes to the question.

The option to rpm worked for me. They removed all the keys. Then I only imported it once.

does anyone know why RHN for Phoebe2 is busy. It has been unavailable most of the day.

Jim

--
The number of feet in a yard is directly proportional to the success
of the barbecue.