Re: Report a GPL violation ?

HoytDuff> To whom would I report what I believe to be a GPL violation where
HoytDuff> a Red Hat kernel (and perhaps other GPL software distributed by
HoytDuff> RH) is improperly included in a binary-only commercial product?

Well, I imagine that the Free Software Foundation would be interested, as
they are the driving force behind the GPL.  I'd forward the information
you've collected to them.

I do not know if Red Hat as a company has an interest in this sort of thing
(I'm not a lawyer, after all), but I've forwarded your email to our
corporate counsel, just in case...

                                Ed
--
Ed Bailey        Red Hat, Inc.          http://www.redhat.com/