dang!!! ... now I can't run either Mozilla *OR* mozilla-mail!!!

        I've just updated some packages from rawhide (including the
kernel).
The system reboots just fine, but I cant' get Mozilla or mozilla-mail to
load....

BTW, any way to import mozilla's addressbook into Evolution?

         On top of that, the Start Here folder is empty in Gnome, and
under
KDE, *some* of the sub-folders are empty.

            Elton          *<\   <---- penguin badly beaten up by
rawhide  |-( ...