Re: dang!!! ... now I can't run either Mozilla *OR* mozilla-mail!!!

Ricardo Ariel Gorosito wrote:

try remove java pluggin.
with LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.2.5, java (sun's 1.4.1) hang and make mozilla
don't start.

El sáb, 08 de 02 de 2003 a las 23:32, Elton Woo escribió:

I've just updated some packages from rawhide (including the
kernel). The system reboots just fine, but I cant' get Mozilla or mozilla-mail to

  Y you contesto ahora: I didn't need to remove the plugin.
The more recent kernel from rawhide seems to have fixed
the problem

BTW, any way to import mozilla's addressbook into Evolution?

On top of that, the Start Here folder is empty in Gnome, and
KDE, *some* of the sub-folders are empty.

... sin embargo, puedo confirmar: the above problem of the empty "start here" folder is still present. ... hoping for a fix with my next updates from rawhide....

saludos desde el Canada,

Elton ;-)