Red Hat notification applet *CONSISTENTLY* segfaults.

       Selecting logout, reboot, or shutdown from the desktop,
I get an error message telling me that the Red Hat notification
applet has caused a segmentation fault. I try clicking on the
dialog button to send a gnome bug report, but then I am
either kicked out of the desktop or the system reboots or
shutsdown as requested.

       In effect, I can only oberve this consistent behavoir, but
I can't "catch it" fast enough to make a report. I have the most
current (Feb. 09) updates from rawhide on my system.

Elton.