Re: Gnome "Start Here" folder empty, sub-folders empty in KDE.

Jef Spaleta wrote:
my start-here is empty as well in gnome now...did you test with a fresh
user?

On Mon, 2003-02-10 at 13:08, Elton Woo wrote:

           I've done the latest packages upgrades from rawhide
(09 Feb), but I still have an empty "Start Here" folder in
Gnome, and in KDE, there are many sub-folders that are
empty.

... any fixes yet?

-jef

Me too, and I am running Rawhide from February 9th.

Warren