nvidia driver

Is there a chance on anyone figuring out how to compile the nvidia drivers against the phoebe kernel? I know that the nvidia drivers are closed source and have caused a lot of problems in the past, but I also think that they offer quite an impressive performance, and thus I would really like to use them. I do not ask for support from redhat; I know it's not their problem. I'm asking the people on this list who have more skills in programming then I do for some help in making this work.

-- Best regards,

Ovidiu 'sod' Moisanu

"It's sad that in our blindness we gather thorns for flowers"
                                -- Aaron Stainthorpe--