Re: living with phoebe (pt.2)

On Tue, 2003-02-11 at 17:39, Matthew Miller wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 11, 2003 at 05:27:08PM +0000, Robert Tinsley wrote:
> > > It depends on what that one line does, now doesn't it?
> > >From my earlier mail: "to be honest, setting EDITOR somewhere in the
>
> Yes, I did see the earlier message. The point is, you can't judge the impact
> of a change by how many lines in a script it takes to effect it.

you are, of course, correct. my point was not, however, that this was a
low-impact change (it may or may not be), but that the change did not
involve "going to extreme efforts" to actually implement. sure, there
would be some testing cost involved, but certainly nothing "extreme".

cheers,

--
rjt thepoacher net

[ do NOT use the following e-mail address: not-used thepoacher net ]