RE: Contributions to Fedora

Matthias,

I think there is a small problem in your package versioning. On psyche
(should post it on that list) I tried to update mplayer-0.90pre1-fr1 to
recent mplayer-0.90-fr0rc4.3.0 and apt-get told that package I have is more
recent. Had similar problem with few other packages too. I think rpms can
have some kind of serial number for cases where version numbers are
non-trivial. May be you could use it for your packages.

Thanks for a great packages anyway.

Pavel.