Phoebe fonts

I copied over my Windows fonts to my ~/.fonts directory and restarted
xfs.  I am wanting to access those fonts so I can change them in
Evolution and any other program.

Is there a command that needs run when adding fonts?  Also what
directory are the Evolution fonts in and how can I access the Win fonts
so I have the option to choose them?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Hand over the code, and no one gets hurt!"