Re: reproducible mozilla and galeon crash

Correction: I like the added Junk Icon. I have unsolicited mail on a few of the accounts.

Jim

Audioslave - 7M3 - Live wrote:
Thanks for the link to the xft version. It looks a bit better. The added trash icon might come in handy for all the unsolicited mail.

Jim

Patrick wrote:

You do if you want anti-aliased fonts through Xft. Afaik stock 1.3b has
no Xft support. Red Hat 8 RPMs here:
ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla/releases/mozilla1.3b/Red_Hat_8x_RPMS

Cheers,
Patrick