Re: Port 8080

Michael Fratoni wrote:

I have a Lynsys model BEFSR41 - The major things about setting it up is that the first port of the router is the controlling port.
With Windows ME. It is detected automatically and is accessible through the network neighborhood.

The default password and controlling username are both admin. A bit easy for initial setup. .but, it was one of the first things that I changed.

If you don't have documentation for the model. I might be able to scan it. Now, that my scanner is working through Red Hat.

Jim
--
Shaw's Principle:
	Build a system that even a fool can use, and only a fool will