Re: cd burning -- DMA problem or bug? ... and some other burningquestions

On Mon, 2003-02-17 at 11:14, Elton Woo wrote:

> 	EVOLUTION: I have set it to use HTML, but I how do I override
> this option to send as plain text. In Mozilla, my preference was to
> compose in HTML, but during *send*, I could opt for plain text OR
> HTML. I created a "SAVE" directory, but can't move or copy messages
> to it (a bug?)

Tools, Settings, Composure Preferences.  Then on the first tab about
half way down under Character set, you'll see "format messages in HTML"
and a box in front of it.  Just uncheck it and you shall be fine.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Hand over the code, and no one gets hurt!"