Re: nfs performance

seth vidal wrote
> umm, yes?
>
> Can I help you?

Sorry I was not trying to target you individually Seth - just pointing out
that your signature could not be verified by evolution - but others may be
the same. Could this be my fault I wonder?

In any case may I take this opportunity to suggest that this enclosure is
not very useful for a mailing list since many clients don't know what to do
with this information and present both the message and the signature as
separate files.