Re: Port 8080 - Closing on lynxsys - test

----- Original Message -----
From: "Audioslave - 7M3 - Live" <creed7m3live columbus rr com>
To: <phoebe-list redhat com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 8:44 PM
Subject: Re: Port 8080 - Closing on lynxsys - test

> No, port 80 isn't open on anything for my computer.

I turned off 80 and didn't get the telnet connection, but 8080 still gone
one.

> I'm using the router as a gateway. There is a selection to choose the
> router setup, but I passed on the option.

Yep, know about it and mine is setup as gateway as well.

> The Nov 22 problem sounds like a good reason to get the upgrade. The
> text goes throogh the changes from one version to the next. Included are
> only the last three changes.
>
> I'm still a bit concerned with the description for some of the needed
fixes.

Yea, I saw those as well.  Not much into documentation I don't guess.

Anyway, still no word from any of the linksys techs yet, so still waiting to
see what they see/say.

Mike