Re: who's a little piggy? MOZILLA-MAIL, that's who!

Elton Woo wrote:
> Mike & Tom: I see this is a HUGE issue for you both.
> Is my post readable *now*??

Sorry Elton, I know it's a very petty request, but since you've posted a lot
over a long time it was time to let you know. While I'm on a roll I might
also hint that since we all receive the same posts it's not necessary to
quote the previous message in its entirity, especially if your comments are
buried at the bottom - but I know that's more controversial & many more are
guilty of this :v)