Gpilot Memo Conduit and RAM Expansion Cards

Here's a couple of things I'm still trying to figure out:

1) How do I sync files to the brand new 128MB expansion card I just got
for my Palm M515. I don't see any options for gpilot-install-file.

2) There is no Memo conduit to speak of. I noticed that the Ximian
Evolution versions do appear to have many more conduits, including the
memo pad. Any chance of getting this in for installing them separately?

3) Is it possible to do an OS upgrade for your Palm using gpilot, or
must we rely on the Windows version from Palm computing?

These would all be great to have if they don't exist. If someone has an
answer, I would appreciate it.

Cheers,

Chris

"If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence,
try orderin' someone else's dog around."
--Cowboy Wisdom