Re: cd burning -- DMA problem or bug? [ Forwarded: response

On February 19, 2003 05:55 pm, Bill Kristjanson wrote:
> Elton this may not be germain to this problem but what version of
> cdrecord are you running.  I had problems with burning coasters until I
> u/g to 2.0-4 from fedora.  I have not tested with cdrw though.
> Bill

Here's what rpm tells me:
$ rpm -q cdrecord
cdrecord-2.0-4. I don't have any regular CDR disks available, so
I'm obliged to use CDRW disks... At the moment, I'm downloading
Phoebe 3, but then *what*?? ... I'm sorta stuck in a tight spot
wrt burning the new ISO's (I don't think I'll have a problem
_backing up_ my data to CD disks, though...)