Re: nautilus themes

I found that, but there used to be more to Nautilus themes than just the icons. And installing my old Nautilus themes from that Icons dialog doesn't do anything. Are you saying that I can't, for example, install the Ximian-North Nautilus theme from art.gnome.org any more? Can I no longer alter the color scheme of Nautilus?