Re: 20 minutes with Phoebe3 were enough to find a number of bugs

On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 10:26:22PM -0800, Eugenia Loli-Queru wrote:
> Another UI bug is on BlueCurve for KDE. The right hand side of BlueCurve's
> corners, have artifacts. And when you have an application open, the taskbar
> on kicker shows it with white font, which makes it unreadable. The second
> Bluecurve bug I am mentioning is there since 8.0 and is still not
> fixed.

The white font issue should be fixed now. I'm not familiar with the
corner artifacts, should go in bugzilla if it isn't already.

> Havoc, you asked for the debug info. I have closed down these windows with
> the debug info from the apps that crashed, are they somewhere
> logged?

No, the only way to get it back is to reproduce the crash.

> BTW, please note that I was able to run Koffice apps through KDE, but when
> in Gnome, I couldn't, not even via the Terminal!

Presumably they require some part of the KDE environment to be
running, which is an unfortunate bug. Should be filed vs. KOffice.