Upgrade options during phoebe 3 install

I just did a fresh install of phoebe 3.  All went well and the new
install interface looks great.

Just for kicks, I poked on the upgrade options and found that it was
offering to upgrade either my RH 8.0 system or my RH 8.0.93 system.

Since upgrading a beta is not supported and in general not a good idea,
shouldn't that possibility not be offered in the dialog?

Should this be reported as a bug?

gerry