Phoebe 3 and RHN ?

http://www.linuxpowered.com/phoebe3/screenshots/phoebe3-rhnerror.png

that image shows the error the up2date agent is giving me when I tried
to register with rhn..  I take it RHN is a bit behind right now ?. Just
want to confirm that.. and if so.. how are the people who were talking
about updating phoebe2 -> 3 via up2date.. how did you guys manage to do
that ?.

2. a little off topic for the list, but maybe not.. if I have a system
who's hostname I've changed.. and hence I want to to change the name
inside of RHN for it.. whats the best way to do it ?. I have about 4
machines who's hostnames have changed, and i would like the other admins
to be able to see the machines with the new names, rather than the old
names.. ..