Re: Firstboot traceback error

On Thu, 2003-02-20 at 11:35, Brent Fox wrote:
> > Are others getting the same traceback from the firstboot component
> > that
> > was present in beta 2?  This was bugged by many people but appears to
> > not be fixed in beta 3.  Should I re-bug?

I got the traceback on Phoebe 2, but not on a fresh install of Phoebe
3.  This is probably off the wall, but is there a chance you were
installing from Phoebe 2 disks?  This happened to someone at the
beginning of the Phoebe 2 cycle.  Not all sites had the new .iso files
yesterday, and the file name does not define the beta cycle.

Gerry