Re: nautilus themes

heh, it wasn't even putting them in the wrong place, it just wasn't doing anything. I'll check it again whenever I update to 8.0.94.

Michael Knepher wrote:
In Phoebe2 (don't know if it's fixed in beta 3) the theme applet is
buggy and puts the icon themes into ~/.themes. They should go into
~/.icons for user-only access, or, as you note, /usr/share/icons for
system-wide access.