Re: first impressions on phoebe

Ok, I can see that.

After making some changes to my smb.conf, I am no longer able to see
anything from smb:///

Before I made the changes, I was able to see the 3 workgroups on my LAN.

The changes I made were basically to disable my SMB server from being
the browse master.  By default, SMB will take over the NT domain server
as browse master.  Also, I set the wins server = 192.168.168.22 (this is
the IP to the correct WINS server on my LAN).  But, still nothing is
displayed in smb:///